Last updated: 2021-08-11
Hello! This is meant to be a slightly easier-to-use index than my blog archive.
Games I Have Made
Things you can (usually) download and (probably) play.
- Red Air, a rules-light soviet dys/utopian raygun gothic dieselpunk d20hack RPG about flying WWII-era fighter aircraft around the solar system.
- MEd20, a Mass Effect d20hack with too many rules that I wrote in 2012. It is, however, better than the semi-official Mass Effect d20hack.
- The GROG, my GLOGhack. Has a 4-stat system (STR, DEX, INT, CHA) and a little more tactical combat than other GLOGs, but otherwise fairly orthodox. This booklet is designed for quick reference during play, so it contains only the rules - content is scattered about the blog
- GROG Character Sheet. I personally can't stand character sheets, for basically these reasons, but I have produced one regardless.
- The Rat Warrens - An introductory dungeon level, in self-contained booklet form. Level 1. Made for an older version so the monster stats might be a bit weird.
- CANYON: a one-page solo RPG - Originally written by Archon's Court, edited and formatted into a one-pager by me.
The Mountain at the End of the World is my pet campaign setting and megadungeon project. This section collects it all in one place.
- Ultimate Fighter - Another take on the Basic Fighter. I think this is my best one yet.
- Ultimate Thief - As above, for the Basic Thief. Quite proud of this, too.
- False Witches - Archetypes for the above two classises, making them Mountain-specific.
- True Witches - A spellcaster with four subtypes, one of the core Mountain classes.
- Paladins - A half-spellcaster with four subtypes, the other of the core Mountain classes.
- Languages of the Mountain - In case you don't want to page through the book. Talk to mushrooms! Talk to blood!
- Let There Be Blood - What flows in your veins? Also a bonus species template.
- Goblins of the Civilized Lands - Some background on what Goblin civilization is like.
- Orcs, River and Otherwise - Some background on what Orc civilization is like.
- Drink-sharing Rituals - Helpful, if you don't want to fight.
- Fighters and Rogues - More typical base classes, if you don't want to play a Witch or a Paladin (coward).
- BATTLEMAGES - Some short-lived and incandescent wizards and otherwise.
- Rangers Made of Hooks - Barbed, but not barbarians.
Dungeon, GMing, Miscellany:
- Setting Intro (also included in PHB) - Start here.
- Mountain Topography - A lovely topographical map.
- Fire, the Elements, and Old Gods - Cosmology/background information.
- It Takes An Adventuring Party To Raise A Village - City-based metaadvancement.
- Plagues and Poxes - If you need a disease.
- Satans at the Crossroads - Dealing with the Devil.
- The Rat Warrens - An introductory dungeon level, in self-contained booklet form. Level 1.
- Mysteries, Baited Hooks - Some quests for Rangers Made of Hooks to send your players on.
- Very Leetle Mountain Classes - Rules-light, MOSIC STRICT [sic] versions of the core Mountain classes. Not how I play, but fun design.
Player's Handbook - Includes (nearly) all player-facing content (species, classes, equipment, spells, &c).Now significantly out of date.
- A is for Angel - Children of the Sun.
- B is for Beastmen - Lots of content in this one. Species, classes, spells, and monsters. I'm proud of it.
- C is for Cave Beasts & Companions - Normal stats for normal animals. Learn why dogs are always so warm, why horses are always so flammable, why you shouldn't wander around the woods at night, and why owlbears, manticores, and pegasi are all the same thing!
- D is for Dragons - Be the aeons-old paranoiac eugenicist spymaster you really, really don't want to see in the world, or an escaped servant of theirs.
Commentary and content related to GLOG, TTRPGs, or the blog itself.
- GLOG for Gretchlings - A central, collected infopost about what, exactly, the GLOG is, and how you can join it. Link your friends to this!
- The Tao of GLOG - Pithy folk-wisdom. From the mouths of gretchlings, comes... something good.
- Random Gothic Villain Class Generator - From a list of Victorian-era penny dreadful titles, created by gretchlings. Frighteningly coherent.
- Ultimate Megasuperultracombinant Class Generator - From the above plus many other lists. Frighteningly incoherent, but very diverse.
- Let Me Tell You About My D&D Character(s) - Chronicling my history as a TTRPG player.
- Exemplary GLOG Classes - What are my favorite classes that other people have made?
- Interview With the Mad Queen - Archon's Court interviewed me, you can read it here.
- Converting GLOG classes to B/X - A short how-to.
Odds, ends, bits, and bobs.
- Post-Apocalyptic Generator Dump - Tons of generators I created for a series of post-apocalyptic d20hack campaigns I ran for several years. Some really good stuff in here, I think.
- Fight Book - Techniques for fighters.
- GLOGSTAR - Three base classes and simple translation guidelines for playing GLOG as a ship-scale sci-fi wargame - without actually changing any rules.
- The Minor Celestial Hierarchy - I guess this is a spell list for clerics.
- Ten Setting Questions - Important to answer, your players will want to know.
- Modern Fiddly Firearms - have you ever wanted to track barrel length, fire modes, and recoil in a TTRPG? well now you can!
- BLACK STAR OF THE CANNIBAL KINGS - A setting, perhaps, about 20 foot tall cannibal kings.
- Time Knight - Rescued from the pages of some 5e supplement and given new life via the GLOG.
- Adept - A shitty, but safe, type of wizard.
- Blackhand Warrior - The guy from Princess Mononoke with the demon in his arm.
- Oiled Paladin - An extremely determined sort of person who is too stupid to get cold. Whether or not they actually possess any divine power is debatable. For deus ex parabola's Facecrawl campaign.
- Illuminated Paladin - An extremely well-educated sort of person who is too smart to be wrong. They definitely possess some divine power, I guess, at least by template D. For deus ex parabola's Facecrawl campaign.
- GIANT SPIDER AAAAA II - A giant spider for deus ex parabola's Facecrawl campaign. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THOSE LONG HAIRY LEGS ARE A LITTLE SEXY ACTUALLY 😳
- Knight-as-Superweapon - A love letter to my favorite 3.5e feat chain, and some rambling on hyperspecialization, and a funny copytext.
Post a Comment