Last updated: 2020-08-01
Hello! This is meant to be a slightly easier-to-use index than my blog archive.
Games I Have Made
Things you can (usually) download and (probably) play.
- Red Air, a rules-light soviet dys/utopian raygun gothic dieselpunk d20hack RPG about flying WWII-era fighter aircraft around the solar system.
- MEd20, a Mass Effect d20hack with too many rules that I wrote in 2012. It is, however, better than the semi-official Mass Effect d20hack.
- The GROG, my GLOGhack. Has a 4-stat system (STR, DEX, INT, CHA) and a little more tactical combat than other GLOGs, but otherwise fairly orthodox. This booklet is designed for quick reference during play, so it contains only the rules - the content is in the "PHB", below.
- The Mountain Player's Handbook, the "PHB" for my campaign setting. Designed for the GROG, above, and contains essentially all of the player-facing content for it (species, classes, equipment, spells, &c).
- GROG Character Sheet. I personally can't stand character sheets, for basically these reasons, but I have produced one regardless.
The Mountain at the End of the World is my pet campaign setting and megadungeon project. This section collects it all in one place.
- Player's Handbook - Includes (nearly) all player-facing content (species, classes, equipment, spells, &c).
- Setting Intro (also included in PHB) and Overworld Map - Start here.
- The Rat Warrens - An introductory dungeon level, in self-contained booklet form. Level 1.
- A is for Angel - Children of the Sun.
- B is for Beastmen - Lots of content in this one. Species, classes, spells, and monsters. I'm proud of it.
- C is for Cave Beasts & Companions - Normal stats for normal animals. Learn why dogs are always so warm, why horses are always so flammable, why you shouldn't wander around the woods at night, and why owlbears, manticores, and pegasi are all the same thing!
- D is for Dragons - Be the aeons-old paranoiac eugenicist spymaster you really, really don't want to see in the world, or an escaped servant of theirs.
Commentary and content related to GLOG itself or the blog itself.
- GLOG for Gretchlings - A central, collected infopost about what, exactly, the GLOG is, and how you can join it. Link your friends to this!
- The Tao of GLOG - Pithy folk-wisdom. From the mouths of gretchlings, comes... something good.
- Random Gothic Villain Class Generator - From a list of Victorian-era penny dreadful titles, created by gretchlings. Frighteningly coherent.
- Ultimate Megasuperultracombinant Class Generator - From the above plus many other lists. Frighteningly incoherent, but very diverse.
Odds, ends, bits, and bobs.
- Post-Apocalyptic Generator Dump - Tons of generators I created for a series of post-apocalyptic d20hack campaigns I ran for several years. Some really good stuff in here, I think.
- Fight Book - Techniques for fighters.
- GLOGSTAR - Three base classes and simple translation guidelines for playing GLOG as a ship-scale sci-fi wargame - without actually changing any rules.
- Time Knight - Rescued from the pages of some 5e supplement and given new life via the GLOG.
- Adept - A shitty, but safe, type of wizard.
- Blackhand Warrior - The guy from Princess Mononoke with the demon in his arm.
- Oiled Paladin - An extremely determined sort of person who is too stupid to get cold. Whether or not they actually possess any divine power is debatable. For deus ex parabola's Facecrawl campaign.
- GIANT SPIDER AAAAA II - A giant spider for deus ex parabola's Facecrawl campaign. IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THOSE LONG HAIRY LEGS ARE A LITTLE SEXY ACTUALLY 😳